Trust 360 offer a comprehensive Infection Control package from prevention to decontamination.
Using cutting edge technology, robust systems and trained Infection Control Technicians, Trust 360 ensure your premises are kept healthy, safe and infection free.
Trust 360's Infection Control systems
Trust 360’s Infection Control systems deliver cleaning, disinfection and sanitisation packages designed kill or prevent the spread of infection to provide peace of mind for you, your staff, your customers and the general public using your facilities.
The nasty stuff
Flu virus, sickness bugs, stomach bugs and now the threat of coronavirus are all around us, on the surfaces we touch and the air we breathe. Since illness-causing germs can survive on surfaces for extended periods. Businesses and facilities need to be confident that their cleaning and disinfecting protocols are effective and can get the job done.
Between 2014-18, Public Health England (PHE) statistics indicated a clear trend in increasing winter flu infections, especially in care homes. In schools, one consideration is transmission of childhood diseases, with a resurgence of measles in certain populations where vaccination has been controversial.
Trust 360 operate the most advanced delivery system on the market and the technology ensures the most comprehensive 360 disinfection coverage of your surfaces.
The electrostatic spray technology uses an electrode to introduce the negative charge to the disinfectant. An air compressor atomizes the solution and generates a quiet, but powerful liquid flow. The solution’s charged particles repel one another and so don’t stick to each other in the air.
The Negative Charge Effect
The particles actively seek a surface to land on with a force stronger than gravity and the negative charge ensures they repel each other don’t compete for the same space, gravitating toward surfaces that don’t have any of the substance on it yet. The system ensures that the disinfectant is distributed efficiently, coating all the surfaces evenly.
These particles also clear the air faster than traditional foggers, allowing people to re-enter a room much sooner.
Electrostatic technology enables Trust 360 sanitisers and disinfectants to reach the side, underside amnd backside of surfaces.
Intended for use in:
Today, illness and infection have larger impacts than ever before
£1,330 / employee
Average annual cost of illness to employers
Cost to major university to combat a norovirus outbreak
Direct cost of hospitalisation alone due to MRSA infection
Trust 360 Efficiancy
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Community associated methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase Escherichia coli
- Legionella pneumophila
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multi-Drug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii
- Multi-Drug Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
- New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) producing Carbapenem Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- 30 secs - Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1)
- 2 mins - Canine coronavirus
- 5 mins - Canine Distemper Virus
- 2 mins - Canine Influenza Virus (H3N8)
- 2 mins - Canine parvovirus
- 5 mins - Coxsackievirus
- 2 mins - Cytomegalovirus
- 1 min - Hepatitis B virus
- 1 min - Hepatitis C virus
- 2 mins - Herpes Simplex virus type 1
- 2 mins - Human Coronavirus [cause of common cold]
- 30 secs - Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1
- 1 min - Human Rotavirus
- 2 mins - Influenza A virus
- 2 mins - Measles virus, Mumps virus and Rubella
- 2 mins - Norovirus
- 5 mins - Poliovirus
- 2 mins - Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- 2 mins - Rhinovirus Type 14, Rhinovirus Type 39
Fungus / Mildewstat
- 10 mins - Trichophyton interdigitale (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Aspergillus niger - When used as directed, inhibits the growth of mold & mildew for up to 7 days
- 5 secs - Klebsiella pneumoniae (non-food-contact surfaces)
- 5 secs - Staphylococcus aureus (non-food-contact surfaces)
- 2 mins - Enterobacter aerogenes (soft surfaces)
- 2 mins - Staphylococcus aureus (soft surfaces)
Tailor-made Solutions to suit your business
We always tailor our work to suit your requirements; working early mornings, evenings, nights, and weekends to ensure that our services are undertaken with maximum efficiency and minimal disruption to you.
Trust 360 undertake jobs of all sizes, no matter how big or small, either on a one-off basis, or as part of a regular maintenance plan, keeping your premises safe.
We provide FREE consultations and quotations; we are fully licensed and insured up to £5 million for Public Liability and Treatment Risk Insurance and can provide comprehensive Risk Assessments and Method Statements upon request.
Each Trust 360 treatment comes with a certificate of completion
Contact us now on 0191 250 5655 to discuss our products and services or to arrange a free consultation and quotation.